Wine. Weddings. Wellness.
Our mission is to provide the right balance between relaxation and adventure for your holiday or special occasion. Streamblock is perfectly located to take advantage of all that Lake Taupo, the volcanic plateau and stunning New Zealand have to offer.
WHAT WE DO
- Event Hire: weddings, birthdays, fishing trips, concerts. Every idea welcome!
- Accommodation: up to 4 people in our newly renovated loft space
- Wine and olives: award winning taste, hand picked, sustainably produced
- The Spa: perfect for a romantic weekend or soothing aching muscles (open mid-2018)
2001: First olives planted
2002: Pinot Noir planted
2003: Pinot Gris planted
2006: Wines and olive oil production begins!
2016: Nick and Ange purchase Streamblock
The only limit is your imagination at Streamblock.
Why do we love our little patch of Aotearoa so much?..... Well...
and we have so many activities nearby...
- Say 'I do' between the vines or olive trees
- Catch a trout or two on giant Lake Taupo
- Sunbake on picturesque Kuratau beach
- Grab a coffee at Floating Rock Cafe
- Hit max relax mode in our day spa
30-min to 1 hour drive:
- Fly fishing in Turnagi river
- Ski the powered slopes of Ruapehu
- Hit the backcountry trails on two wheels
- Conquer the Tongariro Alpine Crossing
- Shop up a storm in Taupo